Reporting Bad Shoppers
We would appreciate any help you can give us to keep our Vipon deals community the best out there, and to do this we would ask that if you come across a bad shopper please report them to us, so that we may investigate this issue further.
What reasons would you report someone:
- Reselling products on any platform (eBay, Craigslist, Facebook sale sites etc).
- Any behavior which is a breach of Amazon's terms of service.
We know you guys are part of Facebook groups and email lists. Maybe you're even a part of other shopping communities or involved in a Reddit discussion. While you are out in the wild world of the internet, please tell us if you come across anyone doing wrong by our terms, our sellers or our great shoppers.
Let's work together to ensure the awesome deals our sellers provide go only to those people who are worthy of them.
How To: Report a Bad Shopper
Note: You will need to be logged into your ART account to complete the report and you MUST have the shopper's details. Without detailed information the report will be invalid.
- Click on 'Report Shopper' from the top menu bar.
- Click on 'Select Report Reason'.
- Select the appropriate report reason from the dropdown list.
- Enter the details of your reasoning in the 'Explain problem further here' text box.
- The more information you can give us, the better.
- If you have seen evidence of bad behavior in a Facebook group, please tell us the name of the group.
- If you found a bad shopper reselling a product on eBay, please enter the link to their eBay listing.
- Enter details of the shopper/s you are reporting into the 'Paste profile here' text box.
- If you are reporting more than 1 person please put each new profile details on a separate line.
- Click 'Submit'.
- The thank you screen will appear. If you want to place another report click 'Report More Shoppers', otherwise get back to shopping for deals.
Should we require any further details we might email you about this report. However in most cases you will not hear from us. The report will be stored in our database and used internally.